First Name
Tajji
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘24 Civic Type R
Build Thread
Link
After selling my 2019 Crystal Black Pearl FK8 during the crazy COVID used car craze and prepping to propose, I'm finally back in what should be my forever car. After calling multiple dealers and asking for their longest sitting model, I finally brought her home and she was absolutely filthy! I did not have them wash it to make matters worse, which my salesman said was a first time for him (lol).

11th Gen Honda Civic Championship White FL5 Build by InfiniteRaiders IMG_2234

I've been detailing for almost 6 years so I did a full polish and ceramic coat to bring her back to life. I'm putting a little cinematic video on this... should be ready in the new few days. Used Adam's Advanced Graphene Ceramic Coating and Diamond Glass for the windows.

11th Gen Honda Civic Championship White FL5 Build by InfiniteRaiders IMG_2429

Current "Modifications":
-Rear Windshield Wiper Delete
-EVS Front Tow Hook
-Sylvania Super Bright LED 921 (Reverse Light) & 194 (Trunk Light)
-Flapflab Stone Guards
-Chasing Js Intake Cover Bolts
-K&N Intake Filter

Accessories:
-All Weather Floor Mats
-Type R Trunk Tray and Dividers
-Seatback Protectors
-Door Edge Guards and Handle Protectors
-Broadway Blue Mirror
-Center Console Organizer
-Thenice Sunglass Holder
-Acuity Chain and +5 HP Charm
-Infotainment Screen Protector

I'll have pictures/videos of the above coming soon as well. Looking forward to sharing this build along with the community. My goal isn't to do anything crazy but to enjoy a few track days a year, set some PRs, and make this car "mine."
Sponsored

Last edited:

MvV

Threads
Reaction score
lookin' great !! this being a brand new car what did you use for prep/polish (product, tool, pads, etc) and what did you use for ceramic coating ? thanks !!

OP
OP
infiniteraiders

infiniteraiders

First Name
Tajji
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘24 Civic Type R
Build Thread
Link
lookin' great !! this being a brand new car what did you use for prep/polish (product, tool, pads, etc) and what did you use for ceramic coating ? thanks !!
Thanks! I believe the dealership stored their cars outside so it was pretty filthy and had tons of water spots. I used Rupes Yellow Microfiber with Sonax Perfect Finish for 95%. For the wing (and tough spots), I two stepped with Rupes Blue Foam using Jescar Correcting Compound followed by White Microfiber with Sonax PF. Finished with Adam’s Advanced Graphene. Had a new bottle so I’ll run it out and then use something else in 3-5 years.