Black handle cover installed

xpeng

Threads
Reaction score
This cheap handle cover will make the big black rear wing looks more coordinated, not like after-market any more.

11th Gen Honda Civic Black handle cover installed HandleCover
Sponsored

egxflash

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Integra Type-S
I'm not normall a fan of this mod because it always reminds me of how base models back in the 90s came with black handles, but this does bring it together.

Samurai1225

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type R
I wrapped my roof in gloss black PPF to tie in the black rear wing and that worked very well...

Samurai1225

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type R
I agree. I first wrapped the roof on my Pearl White Platinum Accord 2.0 and I really liked it so when I bought the CW Type R one of the first mods was to wrap the roof. (especially since the wing is black)

TypeRD

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type-R
I'm not normall a fan of this mod because it always reminds me of how base models back in the 90s came with black handles, but this does bring it together.
SAME! Though I have to say the black door handles look better on other colors. Black on white starts looking a bit Dalmation to me. The worst offender is the black gas door (on a non-black car). “Hey y’all, look at the incongruent black square on the side of my ride, yo!”🤣

wolo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Type R
The black wing doesn't bother me at all and I actually prefer the after market look. The car will be modified anyways so it saves me some money for the wing, at least for now.
Sponsored