Tickle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5
Honda Press release for 2025 Honda Civic...

" The refreshed Civic Hatchback, including the first-ever Civic Hatchback hybrid, will arrive at dealers later this summer. The 2025 Civic Type R and the updated 2025 Civic Si will be announced in the coming months. "

https://hondanews.com/en-US/honda-a...gs-confirmed-begins-arriving-at-dealers-today

I have zero information from Honda to say whether there are changes, but reading this makes me feel there will be no change.

superporpoise

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 FL5, 2023 RS3
Definitely reading into it, but if the Type R was going to be changed for 2025 it seems like they would've said "the updated 2025 Civic Type R and 2025 Civic Si..." instead of putting "updated" before Si but not Type R.

rui

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EG6, AP1, FL5
Iā€™m expecting the 2025 Type R to feature the updated infotainment and tail lights introduced with the recently-presented hybrid variants.

Last edited:

TypeRD

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type-R
I'm fine to wait another year or two. They better make it a good one. ;)
I am also waiting for an announcementā€¦but am quite content with what I have while I wait. šŸ˜

atlcivic

First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 1M
Iā€™m expecting the 2025 Type R to feature the updated infotainment and tail lights introduced with the recently-presented hybrid variants.
Tail lights didnā€™t seem to change based on what Iā€™m seeing. Curious where you see new tail lights as I think it is the most dated part of the exterior and am surprised they havenā€™t updated them

onepointsix

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 TW FG2
Tail lights didnā€™t seem to change based on what Iā€™m seeing. Curious where you see new tail lights as I think it is the most dated part of the exterior and am surprised they havenā€™t updated them
From Honda News:

https://hondanews.com/en-US/honda-a...gs-confirmed-begins-arriving-at-dealers-today

Exceptional Value
Every 2025 Honda Civic boasts enhanced exterior styling with a new more aggressive front fascia and grille, while new darker taillights give Civic sedan a sharper look. For an even sportier look, the new more-powerful hybrid-powered trims get a distinct body colored headlamp garnish and front lower spoiler.

atlcivic

First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 1M
From Honda News:

Exceptional Value
Every 2025 Honda Civic boasts enhanced exterior styling with a new more aggressive front fascia and grille, while new darker taillights give Civic sedan a sharper look. For an even sportier look, the new more-powerful hybrid-powered trims get a distinct body colored headlamp garnish and front lower spoiler.
Thanks, missed that. Looking at pictures I canā€™t even really tell a difference. Seems like a lazy update to me as none of the internal halogen bulbs are changing.
Sponsored